About the trade waste service
- Commercial waste services are available to both commercial and industrial premises within Kirklees.
- The service varies with the type of waste being collected and where it is collected from.
- We will collect this clinical waste: human and animal tissue, blood or other fluids, excretions, drugs, swabs, dressings, syringes, needles, or
other sharp instruments.
- Hazardous waste (for example: asbestos) is dealt with by a specific hazardous waste team.
Apply for the trade waste service
- Recycle your trade waste: Application form
- You can request a one off collection or ongoing collection.
- A trade waste officer will determine your needs and discuss charges and payment terms with you.
- Charges depend on the type of waste being collected.
Report a problem with the service
Buy trade bins
- You can purchase a range of trade bins varying in size from 240 litre to 1100 litre.
- Request literature with pricing and different options: Waste – Service request form
Trade waste disposal sites