Home: Community full menu: Money

Grants and funding

Funding - February 2014

Grants Access Point (GAP)

  • Voluntary and community groups must register with the Grants Access Point (GAP) every three years.
  • Once registered, you can apply to funding schemes from any council department.
  • We can:
    • help you develop the information you need to register.
    • advise you about funding opportunities that are appropriate to your group's needs.
  • Contact the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Link Team:

A to Z of the website