Needs assessment

Needs assessment

If you are someone with complex needs and need lots of support Gateway to care will arrange for someone to come out to your home to assess your needs.

This person will be an assessor. An assessor is often a social worker.

The team the assessor comes from will depend on your age, where you live and your situation.

Your assessment will identify what your needs are.

When the assessor visits you they will talk to you about what you can do and what you need help with. This is called a person led assessment.