There are a number of ways in which your business can increase links with a local school, college or the university:
- Mentor a student.
- Speak to a group of young people in their classroom.
- Host a tour of your workplace for teachers, lecturers or students.
- Provide an internship or work placement.
- Provide work related projects ideas for teaching staff and/or lecturers to use in their curriculum delivery.
- Support the school’s governance by having a business representative on the school’s governing body.
Please note -
before you make contact with the school, college or the university you should consider the capacity you have to
support and the potential areas of interest your business has in working with the school.