- A parking fine is also known as a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN). It can be served by attaching it to the windscreen, handing to the driver or through the post.
- It must be paid within 28 days of the date when the notice was served.
- If you fail to pay within 28 days of receiving a parking ticket we will take action to recover the amount owed.
- You only pay 50% of the full charge if you pay within 14 days.
Pay your parking fine
Please allow 24 hours after the issue of the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) before making a payment.
Clock Completing this takes around 5 minutes.
Paperclip To complete this you will need your Penalty Charge Notice number and vehicle registration number.Pay online
After you have paid
A confirmation will appear on screen. We recommend that you retain it as proof of payment.
Other ways to pay
Payment can be made online, by phone, by person and by post. Please see the back of your Penalty Charge Notice for full details.
Please allow 24 hours after the issue of the penalty charge notice before making payment.
Paying by post
Post your payment or appeal along with your Penalty Charge Notice to the Parking Office.
We accept a cheque or postal order made out to Kirklees Council.
- Address to pay by post
- Address Parking Office, PO Box 1496, Huddersfield, HD1 9FT
Paying by phone
You can pay your parking fine our automated telephone system, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay a parking fine by phone
- Phone 01484 414818
Paying in person
You can pay at Post Offices and Paypoint outlets throughout Kirklees. Take the Penalty Charge Notice or document that you recieved by post along with you, this will have a barcode on it.
You can pay at Kirklees Customer Service Centres by card only. Staff support can not be given during the payment.