The examination library provides access to all supporting evidence and documentation relating to the Local Plan.
Complete list of documents: Local Plan Examination Library
- Section 1 - Submission documents (SD)
- Section 2 - Background papers (BP)
- Section 3 - Previous consultation documents (PC)
- Section 4 - Local evidence (LE)
- Section 5 - City region evidence (CR)
- Section 6 - National evidence (NE)
- Section 7 - Site specific information (SS)
- Section 8 - Community Levy viability study (CIL)
- Section 9 - Further correspondence and documents between the Inspector and KC (EX)
- Section 10 - Examination hearing documents from the Inspectors
- Section 11 - Statements of Common Ground (SC)
- Section 12 - Examination Hearing Statements (M)
- Section 13 - Documents submitted to the Inspector during the hearings (ID)
- Section 14 - Miscellaneous
- Section 15 - Additional
Latest news and information can be found in the examination news. Please check this on a regular basis to keep up to date.
The Programme Officer
All correspondence with the inspectors must be made through the Programme Officer.
Yvonne Parker is the Programme Officer for this examination and she is an independent officer of the examination, working under the direction of the inspectors.
For all matters concerning the examination please contact Yvonne:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 07813 334305 or Phone 01282 450522 (when the hearings are not taking place)