- Application number
- Last updated
- 09 January 2018
- Jones Homes (Yorkshire) Limited, C/O Agent
Land at, Dunford Road, Hade Edge, Holmfirth, HD9 2RT
View application 2017/91623 on a map
- Holme Valley South Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of 58 dwellings and associated means of access
- Belvedere, 12, Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Louise Bearcroft
- 10 May 2017
- 11 May 2017
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 05 October 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 26 May 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 16 Jun 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 11 May 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 15 Jun 2017
- Decision date
- 19 Dec 2017
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007