- Application number
- Last updated
- 05 May 2017
- Panorama Living
Newsome Mills, Hart Street, Newsome, Huddersfield, HD4 6JF
View application 2017/90377 on a map
- Newsome Ward
- Description / Development
- Listed Building Consent for demolition of the four storey mill building and the single storey weaving shed, together with the removal of the associated debris
- Britch & Associates Ltd
- 31 The Crescent Salford Manchester, M5 4PF
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nigel Hunston
- 01 Feb 2017
- 01 Feb 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 10 Mar 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 31 Mar 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 28 Feb 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 21 Mar 2017
- Decision date
- 02 May 2017
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007