- Application number
- Last updated
- 14 June 2018
- SKA Developments, C/O Agent
Co-op Building, 103, New Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2TW
View application 2017/93886 on a map
- Newsome Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of extensions and alterations to convert existing building to student accommodation (within a Conservation Area)
- Samuel House, 5, Fox Valley Way, Sheffield, S36 2AA
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Matthew Woodward
- 10 Nov 2017
- 13 Nov 2017
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 05 April 2018
- Statutory consultation start date
- 01 Dec 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 23 Mar 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 14 Nov 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 23 Mar 2018
- Decision date
- 14 Jun 2018
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007