- Application number
- Last updated
- 12 April 2017
- Miller Homes
Land off Lees Hall Road, Dewsbury
View application 2016/94117 on a map
- Dewsbury South Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for residential development (C3)
- Junction 41 Business Court, East Ardsley, Leeds, WF3 2AB
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Steve Hopwood
- 02 Dec 2016
- 14 Dec 2016
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 30 March 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 30 Dec 2016
- Statutory consultation end date
- 20 Jan 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 14 Dec 2016
- Public consultation end date
- 09 Jan 2017
- Decision date
- 12 Apr 2017
- CONDITIONAL OUTLINE PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007