- Application number
- Last updated
- 04 November 2016
- Yorkshire Properties Est Ltd
Land off, Old Bank Road, Mirfield
View application 2016/91074 on a map
- Mirfield Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for residential development and demolition of two dwellings
- Edward Architecture
- 2, Riverside Way, Whitehall Waterfront, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4EH
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Adam Walker
- 01 Apr 2016
- 19 May 2016
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 03 November 2016
- Statutory consultation start date
- 16 Jun 2016
- Statutory consultation end date
- 07 Jul 2016
- Public consultation start date
- 12 Jul 2016
- Public consultation end date
- 02 Aug 2016
- Decision date
- 31 Oct 2016
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007