- Application number
- Last updated
- 14 March 2018
- Harron Homes/Taylor Wimpey
Peat Pond Farm, Lindley Moor Road, Lindley Moor, Huddersfield, HD3 3TD
View application 2014/93136 on a map
- Lindley Ward
- Description / Development
- Demolition of existing buildings, Outline application for Industrial Development (Class B1c B2 or B8) Plot A - (160,000sq ft./14,864 sqm) with engineering works to form development plateaux, formation of access from Lindley Moor Road, provision of services and drainage infrastructure. Erection of industrial unit. Plot B - (50,000sqft/ 4648 sqm) unit access from Crosland Road Detailed application (Plot C) for residential development of 252 dwellings with access from Crosland Road, engineering works to create underground drainage attenuation, provision of open space and landscaping
- I D Planning
- Atlas House, 31, King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Bill Topping
- 02 Oct 2014
- 11 Nov 2014
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 26 March 2015
- Statutory consultation start date
- 25 Nov 2014
- Statutory consultation end date
- 27 Mar 2015
- Public consultation start date
- 20 Nov 2014
- Public consultation end date
- 13 Mar 2015
- Decision date
- 08 May 2015
- SECTION 106 FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007