- Application number
- Last updated
- 16 July 2012
- Mr R Shaw
Daisy Lea Farm, New Hey Road, Scammonden, Huddersfield, HD3 3FJ
View application 2012/90540 on a map
- Colne Valley Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of Endurance 50kW wind turbine 24.60m to hub height and 34.20m to blade tip. Colour RAL 9003 standard Endurance colour
- Michael Coates
- 2 Oakhurst Unity Hall Court, Haighmoor Road, West Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England, WF3 1ED
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Glenn Wakefield
- 22 Feb 2012
- 13 Apr 2012
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 12 July 2012
- Statutory consultation start date
- 30 Mar 2012
- Statutory consultation end date
- 20 Apr 2012
- Public consultation start date
- 12 Apr 2012
- Public consultation end date
- 03 May 2012
- Decision date
- 16 Jul 2012
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007