Help for community and voluntary groups to set up arts and cultural projects and events by contributing towards the costs.
Projects must be wholly or mainly for the benefit of Kirklees residents and involve Kirklees residents.
The 31 January 2017 deadline is the very final deadline of Arts in the Neighbourhood. From 2017/18 the scheme no longer exists.
Shared resources are an alternative to funding.
We are creating a strong culture of sharing in Kirklees, so we can help each other to do good things in our communities. This means making the best use of our 'stuff', space and skills by lending things to each other and by sharing what we know.
Ask for help or let people know about any spare resources or skills that you are happy to offer.
You must Register with the Grants Access Point to be able to apply for this funding.
Allow up to 4 weeks to register with GAP before submitting your application.
The 2016/17 scheme is open for applications
|Application round||Project dates||Deadline|
|3||1 April 2017 onwards||31 January 2017|
How to apply for funding
Download and fill in the application form
Clock Completing this form takes around 45 minutes.
Read our guidance and eligibility criteria before applying:Download form
After you've sent your request
- Each application form is checked for eligibility
- 2 officers assess and score each application
- A table of scores of all applications is produced
- The Grant Officers Panel makes funding recommendations
- The Assistant Director of Communities and Leisure approves the recommendations
- You are notified 4-6 weeks after deadline