Activities in Dewsbury and Mirfield
Have a go at a variety of activities suitable for beginners, from May to the end of July 2017.
About the events
A range of organisations have come together to provide activities and the programme is coordinated by Kirklees Council's Sport and Physical Activity Development Team.
The group sessions are organised by experienced people who will guide beginners, and people returning to an activity after a break, to take things step by step to build up fitness and confidence.
- All activities are free to take part
- You will need to wear comfortable footwear and clothing suitable for outdoors, and all weather.
- Some activities have a café break so bring some money, or your own drink and snack.
- If you have any particular health concerns, be sure to contact the organiser of the activity in advanced.
Programme of events
Activities are taking place in parks and green spaces all over Huddersfield; so why not get involved and get healthier, meet new friends and maybe learn a new skill.
- Sport and physical activity development team
- Phone 01484 221000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org