If it is swimming that you are into, or are wanting to get into, then there are plenty of pools throughout Kirklees where you can go. There are activities for adults, children and young people as well as swimming health clubs.
Swimming pools and timetables
Find out which swimming pool is closest to you and what time you can attend. You can also apply for a KAL card which gives you discount off KAL activities.
Apply for a KAL card
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutes
The card costs £2.50 online or £5.00 in the centre.
Get up to 20% off all activitiesApply online
After you've applied
You will need to pick your KAL card up from your local centre.
You can view the swim sessions timetables on the Kirklees Active website, just select your location and view the pool timetables for that location.
- Batley Baths and Recreation Centre
- Batley Sports and Tennis Centre
- Colne Valley Leisure Centre
- Dewsbury Sports Centre
- Holmfirth Swimming Pool
- Huddersfield Sports Centre
- Scissett Baths, Health and Fitness Centre
- Spenborough Swimming Pool and Sports Complex
- Stadium Pool and Health and Fitness Club, Huddersfield
Clubs, activities and organisations
- Kirklees Active Leisure swimming
Activities for juniors and adults, swimming lessons, Swimfit fitness courses and more at swimming pools in Kirklees.
- Local swimming organisations
Includes amateur swimming associations, watersports and swimming health clubs.
National information about swimming and aquatic activities including careers.