The session will explore strategies and tools that can be used to help manage the daily challenges of balancing your caring role as well as other responsibilities and commitments.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
This session will help you:-
- Identify conflicting demands
- Adopt a flexible approach to managing time
- Look at time management strategies and tools
- Explore where does all your time go
Dewsbury Town Hall 2017 dates
- Tuesday 12th September, 1pm until 3.30pm
- Tuesday 4th December, 1pm until 3.30pm
Huddersfield Town Hall 2017 dates
- Tuesday 19th September, 10.30 until 1pm
- Tuesday 12th December, 10.30 until 1pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.