The session will explore strategies and tools that can be used to help manage the daily challenges of balancing your caring role as well as other responsibilities and commitments.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
This session will help you:-
- Identify conflicting demands
- Adopt a flexible approach to managing time
- Look at time management strategies and tools
- Explore where does all your time go
Course dates 2018
Dewsbury Customer Service Centre
- Seven week course - Wednesday 12th September to 24th October, 13:00pm - 15:30pm
- Tuesday 9th October, 13:00pm - 15:30pm
- Seven week course - Wednesday 4th July to 15th August, 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday 18th September, 13:00pm - 15:30pm
Brian Jackson Centre, Huddersfield
- Seven week course - Tuesday 16th October to 27th November, 13:00pm - 15:30pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.