Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
This session will provide a guide to making healthier eating choices, an understanding of the impact food and nutrition has on our bodies and mind. The session will be beneficial for carers and people who have long term health conditions carers.
The session will cover:
- Healthy Eating Guidelines and Choices
- Identifying and overcoming barriers that prevent us from eating healthy
- The new Eatwell plate and the five main food groups
- Practical tips to maintain a healthy diet
- Busting common myths
Dewsbury Town Hall 2017 dates
- Thursday 28th September, 10.30 until 1pm
Huddersfield Town Hall 2017 dates
- Tuesday 21st November, 1pm until 3.30pm
Holmfirth Civic Hall 2017 dates
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.