This session is beneficial for carers who may be caring for someone who has memory loss problems which may not be as a result of Alzheimer's or Dementia or those who are awaiting diagnosis.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
- The different forms of memory loss problems
- Behaviours associated with memory loss
- The emotional well-being of carers
- Coping strategies
- Support services
- Wednesday 25th October 10 – 12.30pm
Dewsbury Town Hall 2017 dates
- Monday 14th August, 10am until 12.30pm
- Monday 6th November, 1pm until 3.30pm
Huddersfield Town Hall 2017 dates
- Monday 22nd May, 1pm until 3.30pm
- Wednesday 16th August, 10.30 until 1pm
- Wednesday 22nd November, 10.30 until 1pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.