This session is beneficial for carers who may be caring for someone who has memory loss problems which may not be as a result of Alzheimer's or Dementia or those who are awaiting diagnosis.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
- The different forms of memory loss problems
- Behaviours associated with memory loss
- The emotional well-being of carers
- Coping strategies
- Support services
Course dates 2018
Dewsbury Customer Service Centre
- Monday 24th September, 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 14th November, 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday 21st August, 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 8th November, 13:00pm - 15:30pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.