Building Resilience - coping positively with the ups and downs of caring for someone.
Sessions are 2 and half hours
The session is free for carers in Kirklees
The session is beneficial for all carers, regardless of what stage of caring they may be at or how long they have been caring. It will cover:
- Acceptance of roles and situations
- Overcoming difficulties and challenges
- Becoming emotionally aware
- How to maintain and improve well-being
Course dates 2018
Dewsbury Customer Service Centre
- Tuesday 23rd October, 13:00pm – 15:00pm
- Thursday 19th July, 13:00pm – 15:30pm
- Tuesday 11th December, 10:00am – 12.30pm
Arranging support for the person you care for
If you can't leave the person you care for alone during the course, we can provide support.
Book onto a course / request further information
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesApply online
After you've applied
You will receive a confirmation of your place on the course and any further information requested.