Major incidents such as severe weather, flooding and utility failure can disrupt and negatively affect normal operations.
Identify the essential services in your company and plan how your business will continue to operate in the event of an emergency.
Consider this early, rather than when the emergency occurs. You will be much more likely to recover your essential operations and return to business as usual.
10 minute business continuity plan
Download and complete this simple business continuity plan to make your business more resilient.
Large business continuity plan
Download and complete this in depth business continuity plan to make your business more resilient.
More advice and tools
- Resilience in society: infrastructure, communities and businesses
- Cabinet office publication: Business Continuity for Dummies. Order a discounted copy from
- Business Continuity Management Toolkit
- ROBUST (Resilience Business Software Toolkit) : Free toolkit, with everything required to produce an effective and maintainable plan
- Health and Safety Executive Risk Assessment